Personal injury resulting in pain and suffering, medical costs and loss of income can occur on public or private property, at work, in cars or on public transport, through the consumption of a product or use of service or through the negligence of another.
If injury is caused as the result of negligence or breach of duty of an individual or organisation, you may have the right to claim compensation.
You can make a claim directly to the negligent party or their insurer.
The aim of the insurer or negligent party will be to negotiate the claim at the least expense to them - legal representation is likely to assist you to achieve a better result than negotiating on your own behalf.
We can advise and guide you through a claim for damages for injuries sustained in:
• Motor vehicle accidents, industrial accidents and accidents on public or private property;
• Workers' compensation/Workcover;
• Medical and professional negligence;
• Compensation claims for victims of asbestosis;
• Disaster claims
• Damages for victims suffering spinal and brain injuries
• Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims